Virginia Land Conservation and Greenways Conference Request for “Best Projects” Posters!
If you are planning to attend the Virginia Land Conservation and Greenways Conference, April 25-27, please consider submitting a “Best Projects” poster for display during the conference. These table-top, free-standing posters will help you share successful ideas with other individuals and organizations that may end up collaborating on future projects. If your project is selected, you will be notified in March and given further instructions regarding set-up and take-down times, location, etc.
Possible Poster Topics for either land conservation or greenways
- Legal problems and solutions (e.g., easement amendments)
- Creative financing
- Creating and managing public access on private lands
- Regional efforts – working together at the landscape scale
- Economic impacts and ecological benefits
- Stewardship of conservation easements
- Engaging youth to create future stewards
- Effective organizational structures for land management
- Resource protection for places that are loved too much
- Adding value to agricultural lands
- Any other topic you know will be useful and interesting.
Please click here to register your poster session concept.