Since 2007, Virginia’s United Land Trusts has organized this annual conference to assist land-conservation professional and volunteers in the important work of saving Virginia’s extraordinary natural heritage, cultural resources, and open spaces.
For the first time in its 13-year history, the conference will be held in Richmond! We’re excited to showcase innovative projects and partnerships, and to challenge ourselves to expand our scope of work. And thanks to our sponsors, all the field trips are free. Join us April 8–10 in the Capital of the Commonwealth. We’ll have the conference agenda posted in late January!
For information: email@example.com; 540-529-1595.
Thank you to our 2019 planning committee:
- Parker Agelasto, Capital Region Land Conservancy
- Cat Anthony, Virginia Capital Trail Foundation
- Joe Howren, Department of Game & Inland Fisheries
- Ursula Lemanski, National Park Service
- Melicent Miller, Virginia Department of Health
- Wendy Musumeci, Virginia Department of Historic Resources
- Danette Poole, Department of Conservation & Recreation
- Leighton Powell, Scenic Virginia
- Sarah Richardson, DCR
- Amanda Scheps, Department of Forestry
- Caren Schumacher, Virginia’s United Land Trusts
- Ellen Shepard, VaULT
- Sarah Shaughnessy, Richmond City Health District
- Peggy Stevens, VaULT
- Sandra Tanner, Virginia Tourism Corporation
- Jennifer Wampler, DCR
- Kathryn Zeringue, East Coast Greenway