Nutrient Banking and You Webinar
With a welcome by Sally Price, our very own Executive Director, Robert (Rob) Banner, ACRE Investment Management of The Plains, VA and Casey Jensen, Eco-Cap, LLC will lead a panel discussion on nutrient banking.
Date: February 25, 2020 (Next week, Thursday!)
Time: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
This interactive webinar of explanation and Q & A will define the program and the process. ACRE Investment Management of The Plains, VA has been involved since the DEQ began the program and is responsible for 20% of the nutrient banks in Virginia.
Click here to register for the webinar. An email invitation will be sent to connect you on February 25th at 5:00 PM EST.
• Explore growing trees for lucrative nutrient credits.
• Program established by Virginia Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) in 2005.
• Ecologically sound and consistent with conservation easement language.
• Understand the hottest topic in land conservancy, today.
• Register now. Receive your emailed invitation to join the two-hour webinar.
Register today and receive a Nutrient Banking Overview and FAQ sheet.
For questions about this program, please contact Rob Banner (540) 729-1335 or email him at email@example.com
*It is not LTV’s policy to endorse any service or vendor but merely provide the information for educational purposes.
This article has been featured on our site to highlight the news and updates from our members. The original source can be found on the Land Trust of Virginia website. To view the original article please visit Nutrient Banking and You Webinar.