NVCT Backs Citizen-Driven Effort to Save River Farm
River Farm, the historical 27-acre landscaped gardens and natural areas enjoyed by thousands of Northern Virginians each year, is on the market for sale by the American Horticultural Society (AHS).
Join us and be a part of this grassroots citizen-driven effort to prevent River Farm from falling into the hands of developers.
Northern Virginians value River Farm’s natural beauty and historical significance, as it was once farmed by George Washington when he purchased it over 250 years ago.
Here’s what you can do to Save River Farm:
- Go to www.saveriverfarm.com and sign up for email alerts
- Share your unique River Farm stories with #saveriverfarm on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Sign our petition advocating that River Farm stay protected for all time
- Donate at www.saveriverfarm.com/donate
- Tell your friends to join you and support the Save River Farm initiative
This article has been featured on our site to highlight the news and updates from our members. The original source can be found on the Northern Virginia Conservation Trust website. View the original article here NVCT Backs Citizen-Driven Effort to Save River Farm.